Employees have rights under legislation and common-law (judge made law), and we are experienced at enforcing them. Just as our other areas of practice, we take a practical approach to your employment law matter and use plain language—not legal jargon. We bring a sense of compassion and enthusiasm to every case and are committed to helping you through your employment issues as effectively and efficiently as possible. We can help with:
- Review and assessment of employment agreements
- Confidentiality, non-competition, and non-solicitation agreements
- Severance entitlement analysis and determinations
- Review of termination packages
- Wrongful dismissal and constructive dismissal claims against employer
Obtaining a new job as well as being being laid off or terminated can be an emotional and stressful processes. Let us assist you – we have the expertise and tools to review your situation and ensure that you are being treated fairly and as the law requires. We also know that most issues involve money and we are always mindful that it is your money. Our performance will earn your trust.