Calgary Real Estate Lawyer
Purchasing a home will be, we hope, an exciting venture. You are not only buying a home, but moving your life to a new location. Although there are endless details that need your attention, we want you to leave the legal aspects of your purchase to us.
At Admiral Law, we can make this new chapter in your life begin smoothly. We will handle all aspects of conveyancing and mortgages in one efficient transaction and answer all your questions, including:
- When do we have to come in to sign documents?
- How much will all of this cost?
- What are the steps required before we move in?
- who handles our mortgage and the mortgage funds?
Buying A Property
Your new home purchase should proceed without unpleasant surprises. If your new property has any problems, you need to know before you take possession so that the problems will be taken care of before signing or will at least be taken into account in the sales contract.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or a veteran of many real estate transactions, we can help your purchase go smoothly.
At Admiral Law we will:
- Explain all costs
- Perform all necessary searches on your property, including title, taxes and condominium plan
- Review your contract and take note of any issues that require particular attention
- Make sure that you understand any particular conditions written into your contract
- Review all the documents with you to make sure you understand what you’re signing
- Prepare and register your mortgage in accordance with instructions from your lender
- Review the Real Property Report with you
- Review the seller’s closing documents to make sure everything is in order
- Take you through all closing activities
If you are buying a house, call us at 403-444-1163 or email us. We’ll be there to answer your questions and help make sure the legal part of your real estate transaction is the least of your worries.