Do you need help getting your transaction done? We can go from having two parties with a common goal to having the whole deal documented and completed with a minimum of fuss.
At Admiral Law, our experience includes the following:
- Share sales and purchases – we have recently acted on the acquisitions of two hotels in British Columbia as well as the acquisition of a significant interest in an industrial enterprise in Alberta. Other transactions have involved businesses ranging from a bakery to a private insurance brokerage
- Assets sales and purchases – as with share transactions, we have broad experience with assets transactions, ranging from intellectual property to heavy machinery.
- Licensing and royalty agreements – these are common in the deployment and use of intellectual property and we are seeing them more and more frequently as clients seek to leverage their technology or product.
- Contract review – contracts are important across all aspects of commerce and we have been involved in drafting agreements to handle matters ranging from the use of an App to hiring a contractor
- Commercial leases – we have acted for both commercial landlords and tenants, not only in drafting and reviewing leases but in guiding our clients to resolutions where disputes arise.
We will help you navigate through all the steps necessary for your deal, whether it’s aimed at growing your business or selling your business. Our systematic approach to each transaction ensures that we catch all the details and get things right the first time. Call Admiral Law to discuss your ideas.